Chattanooga Intelect Transport Ultrasound Therapy Unit, 2782 K
We offer variety of Electrotherapy & Ultrasound Equipment, with best deals, on our website and Chattanooga 2782 K is the preferred model when it comes to Ultrasound Therapy in Chiropractic applications.
Lightweight design, along with battery-powered option and custom designed mobile carrying bag, make transport easy. Ultrasound is a mechanical stimulus delivered to the body by means of an ultrasound beam emitted out of an applicator. This ultrasound beam is generated in the ultrasound head by means of a crystal and transmitted to the body through the aluminum surface of the head and contact medium. Therapeutic ultrasound has a frequency range between 1 and 3.3 megahertz (MHz).
- Fully functional 1 and 3.3 MHz frequencies
- Ten user-defined memory positions for User Protocols
- Pulsed and continuous therapy operation (10%, 20%, 50% and 100%)
- Beam Nonuniformity Ratio (BNR) 5:1 maximum
- 110V or battery powered
- Unit uniquely designed for tabletop, wall mount, or mobile use
- Ergonomically designed sound head applicators in variety of sizes (1 cm², 2 cm², 5 cm² and 10 cm²)
- All sound head applicators are interchangeable due to Electronic Signature™ residing on all transducers
- Head warming feature on all sound head applicators
- Two year warranty
- CLICK HERE FOR OWNER’S MANUAL-PDF
visit us on facebook Eray Medical on Facebook
We are located at 1340-12 Lincoln Ave Holbrook NY & Locally Serving Suffolk, Brooklyn, Long Island, Manhattan. Online Sales available in Every State of the US & Internationally at www.eraymedical.com